I love my jogging stroller. I really do. A little over a year ago, I was given the privilege of receiving and reviewing the Thule Urban Glide jogging stroller. You can read my review here on my old site for details on why I love it and still use it all the time. I really just plain love the Thule product line. Good quality products that are relevant to families that want to be active as families. You can’t ask for more than that.
I’m super excited to be able to share some info with you today on the Thule Urban Glide 2 stroller. Now, as a disclaimer, I don’t have this stroller and so this is not a personal review (though as always, opinions are my own) BUT I have enough experience with the product line that I have no hesitation in sharing the specs on this baby with you because I know it’s an awesome stroller.
- View-in roof port helps parents keep an eye on their kids.
- Dynamic hand brake for safe speed control
- Adjustable handlebar for a range of heights (this is one of the BEST features for having multiple handlers who are different heights)
- Independently reclining seats for naps on-the-go
- Rear suspension for a smooth ride (really important if you have napping babies with you that you want to keep napping!)
- Large cargo compartment holds all the extras (because let’s face it, you have two kids in there, you’re going to have extras)
- One-handed compact folding for easy car loading/unloading
- Front wheel:
• Swivels for maneuverable strolling
• Locks for jogging safety
• Adjustable tracking keeps you
running straight (this feature took a while to figure out on the Urban Glide but once I did…MAGIC! No more veering off the path!)